Replenish the look and lustre of your skin with mesotherapy. This gentle treatment injects a potent and effective mixture of vitamins, minerals and active ingredients into the deepest layers of the skin. As a result your skin appears plumper and younger whilst restoring your natural radiance.Book Your Free Consultation
1. Before Your Consultation
At our first meeting, we will evaluate your skin and talk about what you want to accomplish with your beauty plan. This will make sure you are getting the right treatment.
- Assess your medical history and current health status
- Evaluate your skin condition
- Discuss your treatment goals
- Explain the procedure to you
- Determine the most appropriate medicines and dosage
Mesotherapy is a minimally invasive procedure that is used to treat a variety of conditions, ranging from facial rejuvenation to cellulite reduction. During the procedure, a series of tiny injections are administered into the mesoderm, which is the middle layer of the skin.
- Vitamins and minerals are tailored to the individual’s needs
- Mesotherapy injections are delivered
- Medications work to stimulate the body’s natural healing process
- Safe and effective procedure
- Improve the appearance of the skin and reduce the signs of ageing.
To ensure the best mesotherapy results, patients should avoid any activities that could irritate the skin, such as direct sun exposure and hot showers.
- Cold compresses will minimise swelling and bruising
- Keep the treated area clean and dry
- Avoid touching the treated area
- Apply any topical creams recommended by Dr Raja
- Get in touch with Dr Raja if you experience any problems
This revolutionary treatment helps to improve the skin’s texture, tone, and appearance. Mesotherapy can help reduce signs of ageing, such as wrinkles, crows feet, and sagging skin. It can also be used to reduce the appearance of cellulite, stretch marks, and acne scars.
Vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and other active ingredients will be injected into the skin. The combination of medicines involved will be chosen to address your specific needs and goals.
Mesotherapy involves having the vitamins and minerals injected. This procedure will feel just like any other injection. It’s not painful, but you may have anaesthetic cream applied beforehand if you wish.
It depends on what you’re having administered. Some mesotherapy medicines may be felt within just a few hours, while others will take longer to come into effect. We can give you a more precise answer during your consultation.
Improve the texture and tone of your skin, restoring natural vitality and radiance.
Instantly hydrate the skin, while promoting healthy skin growth.
Plump the skin and remove visible signs of ageing.
Achieve a redefined facial contour, creating a younger looking profile.
Improve blood flow to all areas in the skin – maintaining your healthy look.
Book Your Appointment
If you want to book a Mesotherapy consultation get in touch with Dr Saba Raja in Norwich today!