Laser stretch mark removal is a great way to get rid of unwanted stretch marks from your body. It is a non-invasive procedure that uses specialised laser technology to target the areas of skin affected by stretch marks.
Laser stretch mark removal works to break down the scar tissue, stimulating skin cell regeneration, and allowing for a smoother, more even appearance. It is a safe, effective, and long-lasting solution for those looking to reduce the appearance of stretch marks. This treatment can be used on both the face and body, and is suitable for all skin types. Whether you have recently developed stretch marks or have had them for years, laser stretch mark removal can help you get the results you want.Book Your Free Consultation
Laser Stretch Mark Removal Treatment
1. Before Your Consultation
A pre-treatment consultation is an essential step before undergoing laser stretch mark removal treatment.
- Evaluate your skin type, medical history, and the severity of the stretch marks
- Assess your suitability
- laser stretch mark removal procedure explained
- Discussion about risks and benefits
- Ask any questions
Laser stretch mark removal treatment is a popular cosmetic procedure that is used to reduce the appearance of stretch marks on the skin.
- The laser is used to break down the scar tissue in the stretch marks
- The body’s natural healing process is triggered
- Collagen production stimulated
- Promotes growth of new skin cells
- Safe and effective
After a laser stretch mark removal treatment, it is important to take proper aftercare measures to ensure the best results.
- Avoid sun exposure for at least four weeks after the treatment
- Avoid intense physical activity and wearing loose clothing is also recommended
- The treated area should not be rubbed or scratched
- Do not expose treated skin to saunas or hot tubs for 48 hours
- Keep the treated area clean and dry
Dr Saba Raja
Dr Saba Raja is an expert in removing stretch marks in a safe, effective and non-invasive way. She has been a medical doctor for many years and is highly experienced in administering successful laser treatment.About Dr Saba
Collagen is an essential protein that helps to improve the elasticity and texture of the skin. Laser stretch mark removal will boost your collagen levels, helping your body to help itself remove your stretch marks.
The treatment usually takes between 30 minutes to an hour depending on the size and severity of the stretch marks.
Most patients are able to resume their normal activities immediately after the procedure, although some may experience mild redness, swelling, or bruising for a few days.
Say goodbye to unwanted marks on your arms and legs and experience the confidence of having smooth, clear skin.
Achieve smoother, flawless skin on large skin areas and boost your confidence.
The laser also works on sensitive skin areas.
Achieve smoother, flawless skin on your hips with our professional laser stretch mark removal treatment.
Book Your Appointment
To book your consultation with Dr Saba Raja about having laser therapy to remove stretch marks, please get in touch. Our friendly team will be able to find a convenient appointment date for you.