Microneedling can help to smooth your complexion, tighten the skin, combat signs of ageing and even correct acne scarring. With such a wide range of applications and versatility, it’s no surprise its popularity continues to endure.Book Your Free Consultation
1. Before Your Consultation
At the initial meeting, we will evaluate the condition of your skin and talk about what you’re aiming to achieve aesthetically with microneedling. This will enable us to make sure you’re receiving the right kind of treatment.
- Discuss medical history, current skincare routine, and expectations
- Skin examination
- Explain the procedure in detail, including benefits, risks, and outcomes.
- Skincare recommendations to help you prepare for the procedure
- Your microneedling questions answered
Microneedling is a minimally invasive procedure that is used to improve the appearance of the skin. During the procedure, a pen-like device with fine needles is used to make tiny punctures in the skin.
- The device is moved over the targeted skin
- The needles create tiny perforations
- The topical treatments are absorbed
- The body’s natural healing processes are stimulated
- Collagen and elastin levels increased
After your microneedling treatment, it is important to take certain steps to ensure the best possible outcome. You’ll also need a follow-up appointment with Dr Saba Raja for an evaluation and further instructions.
- Apply a gentle, unfragranced moisturiser twice a day
- Sun protection should be worn at all times
- Avoid swimming, saunas, and exercise for 24 hours
- Don’t expose the targeted skin to excessive heat or cold
- Avoid wearing makeup for at least 24 hours
Your Microneedling Questions
We use only officially approved Skinpens to provide a premium, safe service. In Dr Saba Raja’s capable hands, this treatment is extremely safe and effective.
3 to 8 treatment sessions is the average, but we treat each patient holistically, on an individual basis. We’ll be able to give you a more precise idea of the number of sessions you’ll need after we’ve examined your skin during the consultation.
We will give you topical anaesthetic cream beforehand to ensure it isn’t painful.
We’ll be able to explain all your treatment options when we examine your skin. If Dr Saba Raja believes another treatment would be more suitable in helping you achieve your aesthetic goals, she’ll guide you through all the procedures available to you.
Microneedling can rejuvenate your skin and remove signs of ageing
Reduce enlarged pores for a more even skin texture
Reduce acne scarring for a smoother complexion
Remove visible scarring from previous surgeries
Tighten and firm skin that is experiencing laxity for a more a youthful look
Book Your Microneedling Appointment
If you want to book a Microneedling consultation get in touch with Dr Saba Raja in Norwich today!